Every donation helps!
A monetary donation will help us accomplish our mission: help provide the Nest with the money they need to purchase all the land (with enough room for future growth, housing up to 200 service members), start up programs for the veterans inside the nest, pay for licensing that certain staff are required to have, and so much more!
We never turn a veteran away based on if they can pay, never leaving anyone behind.
To assist in covering the costs of materials for peer to peer groups such as Art.
This helps us provide a place to call home, where they can decompress and focus on healing.
To provide training in ASISIT, Suicide intervention and Prevention at our nest and in our communities to help end 22 suicides a day. Our goal is to one training a month. To help us accomplish that Mission we need to raise $18,000. They are continue to serve by helping those they served with and taking that skill back to their communities.
You can also mail donations to:
Eagle’s Healing Nest
310 Highway 71 N.
Sauk Centre, MN 56378
“I know my donation is not much, but I hope it can buy a canister of coffee for the day. Thanks for all you are doing for our vets Mel!” -Jackie Geiser
Kitchen Items Needed
- Commercial & Residential size refrigerators
- Commercial & Residential size freezers
- Stainless steel bowls – all sizes
- Stainless steel baking sheets
- Stainless steel cooking utensils
- Stainless steel serving utensils
- Stainless steel strainer
- Stainless steel pots and pans
- Stainless steel steam table food pans & lids
- Stainless steel rolling food prep table
- Stainless steel double sink
- Stainless steel flatware cylinder & holder
- Commercial grade kitchen knives
- Commercial grade thermo plastic cutting boards
- Commercial grade stainless steel NSF storage racks
- Commercial grade dishwashers
- Oven Mitts
- Dish Cloths
- Probe Thermometer
- Green Scratch Pads
- Dish Soap
- Large Garbage Bags
- Non – perishable food items
- Plastic Cups
- Food Storage Containers
General Items Needed
- Hay for Horses (square or round bales)
- Laying Chicken feed
- Bath Towels
- Wash Cloths
- Toilet Paper
- Garbage Bags (All Sizes)
- Art & Crafting Supplies
- Clock Radio/Alarm Clocks
- Video Game Consoles
- Laundry Baskets
- Picnic Tables
- Laminating Sheets
- Brooms & Dustpans
- Permanent Markers
- Postage Stamps
- Copy Paper
- Bathroom Cleaner
- Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Scotch Tape
- Scotch Tape Dispensers
- Manila File Folders (Letter Size)
- HP Printer Ink #60
- Kodak Printer Ink #30
- Batteries (all size)
- Sewing Machines
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Flash Drives for Computers
Thanks to all of the many people who have opened their hearts and donated time, supplies, clothing, household items, furniture, and money.
To help the many that have helped us we have linked a copy of our non-profit 501c3 form so that you can print it out and attach it to your donation receipt for tax purposes. If any further documentation is needed, please contact the Director, Melony Butler or the Chief Financial Officer at (320) 351-6200.Download the 501c3 form
Thank you for your continued support!!!